Tuesday 22 March 2016

Alas, poor Easter bunny...

I've never spent Easter weekend in the hospital before-so there's a first time for everything. And-surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I've been freaking out all day, too. More surgery. Damn!

I was going to save my chocolate bunny for Easter Sunday, since I'll be stuck here. However, since I already bit off the bunny's head, I figured-what the hell, I decapitated him, so I might as well finish the job.

I highly recommend a Lindt's chocolate bunny if you're under stress (it was delicious).

My surgeon came to see me and have me sign release papers-just in case. I've seen that all before-so I signed, and after he left I snuck out to Starbucks. How convenient-it's just across the road. Had my Kettle Chips (last week), had my chocolate Easter bunny (I felt so guilty about biting off his head-I just had to eat the evidence), and I had my Starbucks (grande cappuccino, extra shot, lots of chocolate on top, if you're interested. Or not).

I'm good to go-and this is only the second time I've ever blogged from my phone. I'm becoming a true techno-geek.

I'll write again soon-possibly full of painkillers. I hope. Either that-or Jack Daniel's. One lives in hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment