Wednesday 25 February 2015

A t-shirt that says it all...if only I could find it!

I told you that I am having trouble with the idiot builders, Mulalley. So I started what will be a long, drawn-out complaints process with Haringey-and Haringey is just as bad as Mulalley, so I really will be driven to drink-or, maybe, thoughts of homicide.

When I was in college, there was a very small shop that printed t-shirts while you waited. So a bunch of us would make the pilgrimage, and go in and make up our own sayings. I still have one somewhere (talk about holding onto things forever!!). This one I had made just before I came to live in London-and the shop doesn't exist anymore (now that's such a shame).

I thought about it this morning, and if I could find another shop like that one, I would have it reprinted. It expresses my sentiments exactly (and goes out to my cousins, who deserve it).

It reads:                TAKE A LAWYER TO LUNCH 

and underneath it reads    AND POISON HIM

If I could find a place to print t-shirts to my specification, I could make an absolute fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment