Tuesday 8 May 2012

Stop the world, I want to get on!

We actually have some sun today. Amazing. So |I can go out and not worry too much about falling over. And what have I been doing in the interim? Precious little, I have to admit.

 I did manage to go to the hairdresser's for some major overhaul- and I can truly say that I look much better. It was an experience, having to negotiate chairs, people, and sinks without crashing into anyone. But, I did it. Now I am ready for bigger and better things. 
I had a few bad days. I don't have as many bad ones, and I don't have them as often as I did-so I know I am improving. It is just taking so much longer than I expected.

We are now at 90 weeks-and still counting. I have less than three months to get to the two year mark. I really, really want to be a lot better by then. I don't want to seem obsessive. I just want to get better.

Is there anything wrong with wanting to live as normal a life as possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment