Sunday 13 May 2012

A word about humor

I decided to do something (besides eat) to cheer me up. Obviously, alcohol and drugs (the recreational kind) are out of the question. I've never been inclined-and now I would just topple over. I'm already dizzy!!

I decided to watch something funny, so I pulled out the old DVDs: Mel Brooks (I'm a huge fan of Mel Brooks), Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein. The Marx Brothers (absolutely brilliant), A Night at the Opera, and A Day at the Races. Men in Black 1&2 (I like the dog the most).

My eyeballs are about to explode-but I certainly feel better. I recommend watching something you find funny, and doing it until you feel happy-or, at least, happier.

I remember playing hooky from school (I did that a lot) and watching a film called Killer Clowns from Outer Space. It was supposed to be a sci-fi horror film- but it was the funniest film I have ever seen. If you don't just about split your sides laughing (and whoever made it did it seriously, so that makes it even funnier), then there is no hope for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment