Monday 11 June 2012

It's official: size does matter!!

I seem to have alienated people who like the royal family...who like Obama (let's start a Mickey Mouse party, so we could vote for the mouse. He couldn't be much worse than Obama, could he?? And I have been a lifelong Democrat, too!!). But people have written about wee willies: and there is overwhelming support for my theory: abusers have tiny willies. And probably no personality, too.

I am on my way into the hospital for a couple of weeks of Domestos (or Drano) in the veins, trying to eradicate a chest infection that is making itself at home and doesn't want to leave. So- I will see if I can sneak out during the week and blog from an internet cafe.

After all, I have to tell everyone about the comments-and it will get me away from the hospital food, which is absolute crap. If the infection doesn't kill me, the food probably will!!

It's also been raining for days. Time to start building an ark!!

No comments:

Post a Comment