Friday 15 June 2012

They haven't killed me-yet-but there is still time

I've been an inpatient since Monday-huh-what a joy. Still, I'm alive, so who is complaining. There is now  tv in my rom, and for a tenner a week I have internet access- only this keyboard is so basic, it has practically no punctuation keys-so no exclamation marks. That's Barts and the London for you :-(
I was going to ask my flatmate to bring my laptop-but I'm going to find an internet cafe instead. I'd rather get her to bring-what else-kettle chips-and fruit-the kind that doesn't come in a jar.

Yesterday I saw  the crippler; Sofia Grigoriadou is the ward consultant for June. I was so upset I could barely speak. She wasn't pleasant- and I burst into tears  after she left.

I was so dizzy after  she left that I couldn't walk.

I thought briefly about my cousin, a doctor who chose forensic pathology as his specialty. It's the perfect field for him, since he gets along best with dead people.


I think I understand how he feels.

More tomorrow from outside. Meanwhile, kettle chips-very good for you-one of every food group ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment