Monday 3 September 2012

Reasons to be hacked off - Part 1

You had to know that cheerful wouldn't last long!!

There should be a law: make it absolutely legal (and desirable) to take people who are noisy and plague their neighbors, tie them up, maim them (and possibly shoot them), beat the living crap out of them, and then toss them off a very high bridge. Life would be so much more pleasant, don't you think??

Well-that was my weekend: midges, no sleep, and very uncharitable thoughts of revenge!! That is what sleep deprivation does to me. It's very difficult to be "Christian" when I am awake all night, wondering how I can beat the shit out of him without being caught! And-I have no solution-yet. It makes me smile, though!

I've been very down for quite a while - as people undoubtedly know. It's difficult for me to be positive and cheerful when I have all this other crap going on - and my sleep (what sleep??) pays, and so does my balance. I've been falling over a lot-so I go outside, where I don't have midges taking as much of me as they can get, and where I don't have some imbecile upstairs hammering and deafening me with his noise (please. At least play something good, like the Eagles, or Bon Jovi), and I sit in the park and feel sorry for myself.

I've been feeling so sorry for myself that I have finally bored myself rigid - and now it is time for some action. I don't mean action as in smacking the guy upstairs (I only dream about that. A lot), I mean action as in getting out and doing my walking, going to the gym (even my muscle aches have muscle aches. I've got muscles I didn't even know I had. And they all hurt!!), braving the crowds and going to museums (I haven't done that yet, I'm saving it for the weekend), and looking into learning a new skill (shooting, perhaps? LOL).

I learned how to play chess when I was about 8-obviously, I have forgotten everything I learned- and I want to get the old grey cells going before I lose them. I did ask some of my neighbors if they knew how to play-and they looked at me as if I just landed from Mars. One even said that she doesn't know anything about chess, but I should take up watching Coronation Street for entertainment. Oh, dear!! I'm so pleased that Dallas is back :)

No wonder I'm a firm supporter of euthanasia!

No comments:

Post a Comment