Tuesday 22 January 2013

Oh, finally!!

I was snowed in-and I do mean, snowed in!! Saturday was difficult, but Sunday it just kept snowing. And nobody knows how to deal with snow and ice here!! So I hung out at home, did laundry, and complained to myself about not being able to get out to do anything. The roads were sheets of ice, the pavements-well, anyway, I am able to negotiate the ice patches without falling and breaking something. That would be the next exciting thing to happen!!

I received an email from the General Medical Council- they apologized for not answering sooner, but said that they never received the original complaints. They have promised to investigate. I'm telling them everything that happened, and I will be interested to see what (if anything) they do about it. Of course, my name will be worse than sh*t at Barts and the London-but who cares?

I'm seeing flakes (snow flakes!!)-so I will get my little self to the supermarket while I can still walk(ish).

I'm in battle mode!! Always ready for a good fight for rights-usually other people's, but mine this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment