Tuesday 20 March 2012

And here is another fine mess I got myself into!

I'm still reeling a bit from all the nasty and untrue things that were said about me-just so Toilet could keep her job. Good heavens, talk about the woman being both vindictive AND incompetent-and a nasty little liar, too.

My MP, Lynne Featherstone, has now involved the police commander. Haringey has a police commander! Who knew?? My only contact with the old Bill has been with DC Bent-and I do wonder if he lives up to his name!! No wonder he is always in such a pissy little mood!!

We will see what happens now. And all this started with a simple noise complaint!!

I have spent most of my life in this country, and I should be used to all this b.s. by now. I must be a glutton for punishment!!
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment