Thursday 18 October 2012

Onward, upward, and skyward!

I'm packing. Again. I'm taking my very overstuffed suitcase, my cauliflower mouth (honestly, if I can see it, everyone can see it. I look like something out of  The Walking Dead), my walking stick (a good weapon, that-and legal, too), and I'm headed for Orlando for the weekend.

The weather here has been great - and I'm in for very hot and sticky weather in Florida. I don't do hot and sticky; I'm most definitely a hot-weather person. But I get to see my good friend NJ, and this trip home is really more about seeing the people who are most important in my life than it is about shopping (or sweating, for that matter!).

I've done really well in the week since I arrived. You see, it's true that you can do just about anything if you really push yourself. Now we'll see how I do in Florida. So I will be back on Monday, and give an update. I'll be several pounds heavier, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment